Same here. Is your son young enough so that some of the more poignant aspects
of color and the journey we've taken escape him?

From: Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Count me among the puffy red eyed people. When the camera panned to Jesse
Jackson I had just stopped and I got all stirred up again. I was watching with
my son who finds my emotional attachment to this election pretty funny. I just
couldn't hold it back. I started when MSNBC called Ohio for Sen. Obama and kept
on, off and on, through the end of his speech.