Did they forget that the video cam in the cop's car was on???
Do they just not care???

They're being outed by all of the cameras we have now.  I always advise
people I know to turn ON the cell-cam if they get stopped.

Cops have ALWAYS done illegal stuff.  Not all of them, but enough that it's
a crime (pun intended).  It's MUCH worse in the North and the South, and
East
and West.

I'm still proud to have been a police officer, detective, and sergeant.  I
was honest,
I demanded that my officers be honest, and we treated people with respect
and
decency.  DECENCY means you don't plant drugs on people!!!  WTF???

One of my officers took photos of a woman's Domestic Violence injuries.  He
didn't
think they showed up enough (Polaroid days), so he COLORED THEM IN WITH A
MARKER!!!
He sells boats now...He's lucky he didn't get arrested!  THAT'S how you
treat cops who do criminal
things!!!

Ok, rant is over...

But it's going to get worse!