So true, Mr. Worf!  So true!

  _____

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Mr. Worf
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 8:41 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] OT: Sprinkle some crack on him

I guess the old saying comes into play here, "the road to evil is paved with
good intentions." When the police starts "bending the rules" to make things
come out the way that they want, what good are the rules anymore?

I still think about that police department in La. that has been pulling over
people of color and confiscating their money and belongings. That's not
police work. That is being a pirate!

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 7:26 AM, Reece Jennings <mcjennings124@