To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: keithbjohn...@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:49:50 +0000
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Basterds" Take Box Office,"District 9" Holds Strong

After watching Tarentino's one hour manic interview with Charlie Rose, I'm more
interested in seeing "Basterds". Guy is very smart, very well read, very well
versed in history. His movies can be a bit overblown, but that's not it. I can
see myself seeing it on cable. I hear it's actually much more of a "talky" than
the grossout violence fest we seem to keep getting fed by the trailers.