Hello everybody:

I have to leave you for a while.  Please keep my personal emails:

mcjennings...@yahoo.com

mcjenning...@comcast.net  (spit!!!)

I had a doctor's appointment  yesterday  with my lung doc.  He scheduled me
to see a  Thorasic
Surgeon to set up a surgical biopsy.   (Isn't that a dinosaur park?  Oh!
That's JURassic!)

My appointment is Tuesday, Sept. 1.  I will find out when the surgical
biopsy is then.  After the biopsy,
3 - 5 weeks healing for NORMAL activities , or surgery, depending on the
results.

My lung doc said there are 2 things he's trying to differentiate, and the
PETSCAN  I had can't help him.
Sarcoids, which are benign lymph node issues, and Lymphoma, which is
cancerous.

Either way, there are still treatment issues after the biopsy results are
in.

I will be in touch off and on, but for now I gotta leave ya!  Remember,
y'all (y'all?)  are family!

Peace!

Reece Jennings