Reece -
As one recently recovered from major surgery, may I advise
that you be patient with your treatment and do what your
doctors tell you to do.  There's only one you; but the doc's
have seen your problem(s) hundreds if not thousands of times.
And they usually know what they're looking at.

Good luck and come back soon (when you're ready.)
Raynard

Reece Jennings wrote:

Thank you, Sammie.  Of course I know you as Fate, but I kind of like the personal
touch.  God bless you.  I hope you're recovering well!

I just signed off, so your message is probably the only one I'll get on our group email.

Tracy, you know how I feel about you.  If not, I love you.  And all the rest, those who I know
well, those I have not met, and those who hate Comcrap, I'll miss you, but I'll check in on
the web now and again.

I have 2 TIVOS and plenty of Oxycodone.

Take care!