(standing ovation)

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 11:44:37 -0700
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Atheists offer to care for Christians' pets after
rapture

                  I agree completely! Christian Fundamentalists have changed
the religion. That's why the Pope called them a cult. They thrive in this
country because America allows them to exist. We allow freedom of religion. So
we can have Satan worshipers, Christian snake dancers, Rajnesh worshipers, and
Christian Fundamentalists.

The problem is that fundamentalists have been not just manipulating religion
but they have been also influencing education. Want to read some serious
fiction? Check out a fundamentalist history book. Scary...

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 10:33 PM, Bosco Bosco <ironpi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Laugh all you want. There's absolutely nothing in the bible about the rapture.
Jesus did not teach about a rapture. None of his disciples taught about a
rapture. The Bible never mentions it. Only American fundamentalist protestant
Christians really even consider it a reality.Remember that thing about the
stupid people ruining it for the rest of us. This is one of the things the
stupid people believe. Yes I am belittling a "religious" belief. Yes I'm
comfortable with that.

I'm not gonna be "LEFT BEHIND," I'm gonna STAY BEHIND because, assuming the
infintesimal possibility that there is a rapture coming, I'd rather burn in
hell for all eternity than spend it in heaven with the rapture monkeys. I only
wish I had thought of the petcare idea.

My favorite rapture joke ever? A bumper sticker that reads:

"Come The Rapture, Can I have your
 Car?"

Bosco

I shouldn't be laughing... really I shouldn't.

Martin (won't be taking care of any Christians' pets, because he'll be
slow-roasting for this)

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=fQUxw9aUVik