From: "Daryle Lockhart" <dar...@darylelockhart.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 5:16:30 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] OT: Kanye West Again Ruins Award Recipient's Moment

And to be fair, most of my issue was with the piece you forwarded, not you.
It's cool.

I DO think she should have taken the mic back and cursed him out. I do. I think
this is 2009. It's MTV. Yes, you curse out Kanye West. Yes.

I think we all have issues with megastars, those who believe they are
megastars, and their egos. But the fact is, it's the MTV VMAs. You, as a
viewer, are co-signing this kind of behaviour just by staying tuned.