Can you imagine that? "You shot my wife!" Then it turns into a free for all.
I saw a clip like that on tv between two guys that was a road rage incident.
The two guys got out of the car and started arguing and one of the guy's
wife helped escalate the situation to the point where the guys ran for their
guns. A shoot out started and one of the guys was killed while the other one
went to jail for murder.