From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 3:55:41 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] A bullet shortage in the US?

Can you imagine that? "You shot my wife!" Then it turns into a free for all. I
saw a clip like that on tv between two guys that was a road rage incident. The
two guys got out of the car and started arguing and one of the guy's wife
helped escalate the situation to the point where the guys ran for their guns. A
shoot out started and one of the guys was killed while the other one went to
jail for murder.

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 9:13 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >