I was in heaven..

From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Martin Baxter
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 12:36 PM
To: SciFiNoir2
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Re: "The Invaders" on SyFY

"Pilot Playhouse"...

(wiping tears of joy)

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

  _____

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 22:31:44 -0800

I remember that.  As someone who worked from home, I watched all that stuff.
They also showed some cancelled scifi shows from the 80's and early 90's.  I
also remember something called pilot playhouse, which was basically failed
scifi pilots.  It was great

Again, are we forwarding these t the appropriate parties, in the faint hopes
that change might be effected?