They'll feel differently in about forty years, when Conan's demographic is
sixty and living in Lower Manhattan.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: hellomahog...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 15:01:08 -0800
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Conan's O'Brien's $40 Million Muzzle

      They don't want to loose that 60 yr old couple from Nebraska demographic.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Martin Baxter <truthseeker...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

More proof as to how stuppid NBC Uni is...

Since this entire debacle began, Conan's material has gotten better. He posted
The Tonight Show for sale on Craigslist...

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAPNkwk1ZsA

And, last night, he put HIMSELF up on either that or evilBay, along with a list
of conditions that had me in the floor. Unfortnately, that one hasn't been
posted yet. NBCUni's loss, Fox's gain (if the whisper-stream is true).