From: "B Smith" <daikaij...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 2:24:16 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: "Avatar" Keeps Rolling on Worldwide

So the depiction of blacks as childish, chicken and watermelon eating savages
with an insatiable lust for white women didn't do as much harm as Stephin
Fetchit? Screenings of Birth of Nation directly lead to riots, racial attacks
and murders and was used as a recruitment tool by the KKK. Sorry I respectfully
disagree.