But why would a meteorite already underwater tuned birds in to rocks in the
upper atmosphere? dude what a funny movie! Of course, i'd like to get a SyFy
Original that's *good*, not camp!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2010 2:28:10 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] The movie Meteor Storm

Yea I laughed at that too. Their explanation was that there was already a
meteorite at the bottom of the bay. So the birds may have that ability from
back then. The worst scene was the bridge scene. The bridge was completely
empty but for drama they added in traffic. Not only that but the people in the
traffic ran back across the bridge (same thing in the xmen2 movie) toward San
Francisco when they were more than 3/4 of the way across! Hilarious!

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 11:18 PM, Keith Johnson < keithbjohn...@comcast.net >