From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2010 4:16:18 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] The movie Meteor Storm

Motorcycles work well on the freeway because you can maneuver between lanes in
California. Also they can ride in the carpool lane but the silly thing was the
route he took to the bridge. Most of the film was shot in the same neighborhood
so in theory it would have taken him about 10 minutes to get to the bridge, but
he took the least direct routes to go anywhere in the movie.

Another thing that always ticks me off is the people that leave to go rescue
someone without any transportation. Also the reporter character. If you see a
big chunk of building fall in front of you do you stay put?

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 12:33 AM, Tracey de Morsella <
tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com > wrote:

The Golden Gate bridge was almost empty and the sister was complaining about
traffic. That was really bad. I got that about the guy on the motorcycle, but I
still do not think that would be the primary way to get to people quickly. It’s
like they were never really trying.

What is upsetting me is that they are now using actors, who are not necessarily
on their way out and this is their last stop. They are now using actors who
work for this trash