Hey Guys,

American Gothic is on Chiller for the next few hours. I was very much into this
series (but never into Twin Peaks oddly enough) and somewhat amazed that it
made it past a pitch session onto TV even if it was cancelled after one season.
Produced by our buddy Sam Raimi it featured a few actors (Gary Cole, Jake
Weber, Sarah Paulson) who are pretty successful these days. Lucas Black hasn't
quite lived up to his potential, but you had to love him as a kid with that
heavy Southern accent. Did anyone else watch it?

Aubrey Leatherwood

CAPA and PSYCHE AWARD NOMINEE FOR FAVORITE EROTICA AUTHOR 2009
www.aubreyleatherwood.com
FaceBook * MySpace
Dime
Can Nicole resist the call of the stage or the call of her heart?
Imperfection
A tale of perfect commitment, perfect love... and perfect sex.
The People You Know, The Sex They Have
ROMANTIC TIMES NOMINEE FOR BEST CONTEMPORARY EROTICA 2008
CAPA and PSYCHE AWARD NOMINEE FOR 2009
ISBN: 978-0-9818905-0-0

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/
--- Begin Message ---
[...]