From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Aubrey Leatherwood
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 10:06 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [scifinoir2] American Gothic Marathon

Hey Guys,

American Gothic is on Chiller for the next few hours. I was very much into
this series (but never into Twin Peaks oddly enough) and somewhat amazed
that it made it past a pitch session onto TV even if it was cancelled after
one season. Produced by our buddy Sam Raimi it featured a few actors (Gary
Cole, Jake Weber, Sarah Paulson) who are pretty successful these days. Lucas
Black hasn't quite lived up to his potential, but you had to love him as a
kid with that heavy Southern accent. Did anyone else watch it?

Aubrey Leatherwood
CAPA and PSYCHE AWARD NOMINEE FOR FAVORITE EROTICA AUTHOR 2009
www.aubreyleatherwood.com
FaceBook * MySpace
Dime
Can Nicole resist the call of the stage or the call of her heart?
Imperfection
A tale of perfect commitment, perfect love... and perfect sex.
The People You Know, The Sex They Have
ROMANTIC TIMES NOMINEE FOR BEST CONTEMPORARY EROTICA 2008
CAPA and PSYCHE AWARD NOMINEE FOR 2009
ISBN: 978-0-9818905-0-0

  _____

  _____

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it
<http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/>  now.