From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2010 4:30:12 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Great Action Flicks on TCM Tonight

Yea that is an actor with too much pull. That is totally crazy to me that the
actor's opinion can outweigh the directors so much. But if I remember correctly
it isn't the first time nor will it be the last. There are certain actors in
the past that used to muscle the director. Sinatra for example.

Sometimes it goes both ways though. There are directors that got too crazy with
their directing and ruined it for all of the directors. The director of
Heaven's gate for example.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 12:00 PM, Martin Baxter < truthseeker...@hotmail.com >