Yes. There are two good fight scenes in the movie after he is released from
captivity. There is one long fight where he takes on all of the henchmen for
one of the bosses that he was tracking. It was in a basement and a slow side
scroll to it. He only had his fists when he came in but he fought about 20
guys hand to hand. It wasn't martial arts really but more like a style he
invented while he was imprisoned.