From: "Tracey de Morsella" <tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2010 1:58:39 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Caprica/BSG -- Where the Brothers At?

We used to have lit discussions, It was about ½ lit, maybe a little less, but
if you do not watch TV or go to the movies much, so much on a subject that you
cannot relate to might be alienating, even if there is content that speaks to
you. This is the feedback that I got when people unsubscribed. So, I set up the
literature group, and for about five years that did the trick. The feedback was
great. We had few unsubscribes and the list got pretty big. Then I got sick,
and stopped moderating and a few people went nuts. At the same time, the Carl
Brandon group came into being and a lot of people who got sick of being
attacked went there. I went there too as I started to get better. I do not seek
to compete, so I even refer people to it.

That being said I think it would be good for us to start discussing literature
again. While I do not have the heart to delete the other group, the other group
is essentially dead.