From: "Tracey de Morsella" <tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 5:41:18 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Riddick 3 Is On Its Way

Perhaps the prison planet was a comprise to the suits to give them more of what
was similar to the first movie, which made them a boatload of money. I desolate
planet, where the other part of the story introduced new elements. Personally,
I was riveted by the new elements and feat when they say they are going back to
their roots, we will get more prison planet stuff in Riddick three