From: "Kelwyn" <ravena...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 9:51:49 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Hollywood Extinction: Old Dinosaurs die at Box Office

I disagree with "Paris" being a summer movie. If it was a summer movie, it
would have played in the summer. It was dumped in February for a reason - a
good reason as it turns out. Case in point, "The Book of Eli" with its
religious theme, should have been a Christmas movie. But it would have gotten
crushed on Christmas Day. It's studio strategically placed it in the perfect
window to be successful.

~rave!