From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 10:57:28 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Hollywood Extinction: Old Dinosaurs die at Box Office

All three movies are fit into an overused formula that is at least 20 years
old. Cop avenges the death of his partner, wife, daughter. Doctor working on a
cure but can't get the money. Wild man "merican"offers payback on them dar
terrorists.

Hollywood still hasn't learned their lesson yet.

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 6:36 PM, George Arterberry <
brotherfromhow...@yahoo.com > wrote:

Maybe they were just garbage movies.

This time of year my main focus is sports. Being that I have college and pro
season tix,the urge just ain't there for me..But with the timeline from general
release and DVd being smaller and smaller I'm not proessed to see a movie. as I
once was. Avatar was a once in a generational thing I had to view. but
something that Ford,Travolta and Gibson slept walked thru for 10 mil plus, i'll
pass.