Hello Everyone,
I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself before.  My name is Tracy.  (I'm a
female Tracy) I'm currently living in Madison, WI where I have a university
job.  I joined initially because one of my students is working on a project
that involves science fiction, speculative fiction and revisions of high
school curriculum.  I'm teaching a class right now that involves some
science fiction along with some speculative fiction, horror, and
philosophy.  I've been enjoying your talks, but hadn't joined in at all
because I had not properly introduced myself.  Sorry about the delay.
Things have been (and remain) a bit hectic.

So here's my template!

Tracy

1.  Name: Tracy Curtis
2.  Location: Madison, WI
3.  Nickname/ Alias:
4.  To which Speculative Fiction Character do you relate or identify When I
was a kid, I really identified with the girl from *Escape to Witch
Mountain*because I wanted to be able to move things with my mind.  I
was struck by
Dana's predicament in Octavia Butler's *Kindred*.
5.  Favorite SciFi Genres: near future speculation
6.  Favorite Scifi Movies *Event Horizon, Brother from Another Planet*, *Tank
Girl*,*Aliens*,* Last Angel of History*
7.  Favorite SciFi TV or Online Shows  ((canceled shows ok)* X-Files,
Warehouse 13*
8.  Favorite SciFi Producers and Directors
9.  Favorite SciFi Characters
10. Favorite SciFi Villain:
11. Favorite SciFi Comics and Graphic Novels I'm not good at reading these.
I'm trying more.
12. Favorite SciFi Film or TV Adaptation of a Book:
13. Favorite SciFi Film or TV Adaptation of a Comic or Graphic Novel:
14. Favorite SciFi Film movie (s) that flopped:
15. Your SciFi Favorite  TVShow (s)that was/were canceled unfairly: Freaky
Links, Invasion
16. Favorite Speculative Fiction Books:
17. Favorite Speculative Fiction Authors:
18. List speculative fiction stereotyped scenarios or characters that irk
you:
19. Other topics of importance to you: With my class, I've been curious
about how readers of various backgrounds take in works with no white
characters.
20. List your own published works, if any: - nothing related
21. Your web site:
22. Favorite Scifi Web Sites:

~Tell us anything else you think is important:

On the subject line, type the word "Intro: “ and then add your name and
city.  Now post your introduction at scifino...@yahoogroups.com.
Once Again, Welcome to SciFiNoir!!!!

Sample subject line: Intro Kathy AKA Kat, Chicago, IL