From: "Tracy Curtis" <tlcurti...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 8:07:06 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Intro Tracy, Madison, WI

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. In answer to Keith, I've seen Lone Star, but
not the other movies. In answer to Martin, you don't seem like a scary bunch.
In answer to B Smith and rave, I'm not a Wisconsin native. I moved here in 2007
for the academic job. It's been interesting. The weather kills me a bit because
I moved from Los Angeles. Even though I was born and raised in Cleveland, I
wasn't ready for WI winters. It's cold here. That said, this winter has been
milder than the other two I've spent here. That's not saying much. But it has
been.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 2:36 PM, B Smith < daikaij...@yahoo.com > wrote:

Welcome to the group. I hear Madison is nice this time of year...compared to
the Yukon.