And, by the way, ALL good science fictions shows are the ones that get
cancelled...

"Such music flows on the Fringe, and no one can resist singing to Scarlet"
>From "THE SIDE STREET CHRONICLES" by C.W. Badie

--- On Thu, 2/18/10, Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net> wrote:

From: Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Intro Tracy, Madison, WI
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, February 18, 2010, 1:37 PM

Welcome to the group! Glad you stopped lurking! :)

I like your movie choices of "Event Horizon" and "Brother From Another Planet".
Those are two of my fav movies as well. I'm also a big fan of writer/director
John Sayles, who did "Brother from Another Planet". Have you seen many of his
other films, such as "Lone Star", "Passion Fish", "Men with Guns"? Great talent.