Just because you're bisexual doesn't mean you're not monogamous. We're not
going to cheat any more than a straight person would cheat with everyone of
the opposite gender.

Please note that "we" before you reply. There's a foot about to go into that
mouth, and I'd like to catch it. ;)

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html