Too many sequels for my taste, but impressive.
Now, dig up Sam Jackson's list and let's see whose is longer!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Worf" <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 3, 2010 7:21:34 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Will Smith is a busy man

Check out the list of films that he has in progress.

What's this?

    1. Independence Day 3 (details only on IMDbPro )
    2. Independence Day 2 (details only on IMDbPro )
    3. Flowers for Algernon (details only on IMDbPro )
    4. Harold and the Purple Crayon (details only on IMDbPro )
    5. I, Robot 2 (details only on IMDbPro )
    6. Sisters of Mercy (details only on IMDbPro )
    7. The City That Sailed (details only on IMDbPro )
    8. Hancock 2 (details only on IMDbPro )
    9. The American Can (details only on IMDbPro )
    10. Cooked (details only on IMDbPro )
    11. My Wife Hates Your Wife (details only on IMDbPro )
    12. Overboard (details only on IMDbPro )
    13. Men in Black 3 (details only on IMDbPro )
    14. The Long Run (details only on IMDbPro )
    15. Uptown Saturday Night (details only on IMDbPro )
    16. Untitled I Am Legend Prequel (details only on IMDbPro )
    17. Angelology (details only on IMDbPro )
    18. The Billionaire's Vinegar (details only on IMDbPro )
    19. The Last Pharaoh (details only on IMDbPro )
    20. Amulet (details only on IMDbPro )
    21. Greenbacks (details only on IMDbPro )
    22. It Takes a Thief (details only on IMDbPro )
    23. Welcome to the Sticks (details only on IMDbPro )
    24. Extra Protection (details only on IMDbPro )
    25. Monster Hunter (details only on IMDbPro )
    26. Unfinished Business (details only on IMDbPro )
    27. Time Share (details only on IMDbPro )
    28. Brushback (details only on IMDbPro )

Old Boy is missing from the list. I did check Chan-wook Park's bio and he is
working on Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance. Maybe they changed their mind on Old
Boy?