I've been really immersed in Bollywood and Asian films on DVD/online lately. "Raaavan" was the best Indian film I've seen in a couple of years. "Kites" was the most accessible, as it's in English. It's playing near you as "Kites: The Remix", which was re-edited by Brett Ratner.

I'm down for Last Airbender and Inception, but I gotta say...I'm really not personally looking forward to any big budget films except Tron Legacy. I'm way more excited to see "Scott Pilgrim" than anything else this summer.

Daryle