Keith, I also love the movie theater experience.  I have a high-end surround
sound system and flat screen at home, but it's not quite the same.  I go in the
middle of the day during the week--it's a select crowd of true movie lovers
(with some unemployed folks thrown in).  We all talk to each other.  And
despite having a pretty strict organic/cruelty free diet, I even get the
popcorn with TONS of fake butter.  I have to down a giant cup of Coke with it
to stop from being sick.  It's my secret time to be a kid once every few
months.  I leave the theater relaxed and day dreaming about flying a rocket
ship or whatever I just watched.  It's worth the occasional $20 and greasy
circle on my jeans!

Sorry the pickins are relatively slim this summer.

Angela