Makes me wonder how many people even bother to read those end-user
agreements. Back in the early Naughts, a friend of mine created a WP
software system and posted it, free for all, on his website. In the EUA, he
included the line that "Any one who downloads this immediately cedes all
rights to their immortal soul to me." He had over 5600 downloads, and only
three people caught that language.