From: Martin Baxter <martinbaxt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] As Kin Crashes and Burns, the Droid X rises
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, July 3, 2010, 11:23 AM

      Gerald, allow me to confirm that. As a Verizon broadband customer, I read
that in the mailer that came with last month's bill.

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 10:27 PM, Gerald Haynes <efhay...@yahoo. com> wrote:

      I've read that Verizon will charge an extra fee and a data cap to use it
as a hotspot.

 Gerald Haynes
http://thesmallfrie s.com - Calvin & Hobbes who?
http://dontarrestus .com - Latino based sci-fi comic strip fun