From: Sammie A <jazzynupe...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, July 3, 2010 5:11:02 PM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] As Kin Crashes and Burns, the Droid X rises

have 2 agree with Martin, they (Verizon) will, but it is such a GREAT phone.
it
is the same size as the htc EVO that spring has.  i am test driving one now
(since i work with verizon) and it is AWESOME!  BTW, Martin, you need to side
bar me about the broadband card u have.  got a few new one's that are a little
faster!

Fate.