So last week after noticing I hadn't actually used my home phone in more than 7
months, I decided to ditch it. I upgraded my ATT Uverse package and now have
actual pay programing which is costing me less than the previous package.

I was unfamiliar with the encore and starz end of the cable spectrum as I have
never had premium channels before. They have western, action, mystery and other
genre channels that are none to shabby. I have to wonder why they don't have a
sci-fi or speculative fiction channel. It seems a natural. Surely there is
bandwidth and programming available? Or am I missing something?

Bosco