I am holding on to my land line simply because I had a handset on every level
of my house and I never have to look for a phone.

Regarding a sci-fi channel, there is nowhere near enough programing, at least
not on the level of the treasure trove of western programing Encore's Western
Channel has at its disposal.

~rave!