This is the real reason President Obama can't win for losing:

"In what would surprise media critics outside Washington, many reporters don't
much like Obama or his gang, either. They accurately perceive the contempt with
which they are held by his White House, an attitude that undoubtedly flows from
the top."

The press has no business insinuating itself into the political discourse.
They hated both Jimmy Carter and Al Gore and America payed the price with
Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush.

I shudder to think what Republican gargoyle is on the horizon and will be
enabled by our thin-skinned press.

~(no)rave!

Read more:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0710/39772_Page3.html#ixzz0tqvhklzf