My twenty-two year old son called me last night to tell me how much he really
REALLY hates this Green Lantern costume.

~rave!

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk-green-lantern-costume.html

The buzz for next summer's blockbuster-in-the-making reached a fever pitch this
week when photos of Reynolds as Green Lantern emerged -- particularly the one
that graces the cover of the July 23 issue of Entertainment Weekly. At first
glance, even a casual fan might notice that Reynolds's costume has a painted-on
look. That's because it is digitally "painted" onto the actor's body.