From: Tracy Curtis <tlcurti...@gmail.com>
To: "scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com" <scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, July 17, 2010 2:54:16 AM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Hal Jordan's painted on super suit

I need to be the lady who says the nipples in the Batman suit did not get me to
the theater. But I also didn't think it was a subtle touch. It was the first
thing I noticed when I saw the suit. Friends and I immediately started joking
about the fetish Batman.

I hope that's not the thinking behind the Green Lantern suit.