Mr Worf, you know what the best job on the planet is right now?

A Lockheed-Martin lobbyist. They manage to wrangle corporate welfare for
their company without fail, no matter how magnificently L-M's projects may
fail. (I refer you all to the F-22 debacle, because it was as hush-hush as
this seems to be.)