Keith, I don't get the appeal in those last two at all, and I've had the
Bird's Nest Soup. That last... I wonder if those partaking bothered to read
the ingredient list or preparation before swallowing. And I've eaten lots of
offal in my life, including prairie oysters recently. Call it a VERY
acquired taste.