I agree. I think I mentioned the foodie restaurant here that one year the
guy basically served chittlins, mountain oysters and tripe. For over $100 a
plate. We had a good laugh on that. I said that for $20 each they could come
by the house and my mom will cook them up something and they can have 2nds.
:)