"The question is why. Are we so lazy that we cannot pull a card out our
pockets to open the door?? "

Yes, we are, by and large.

I don't watch "Pitch Men", so I missed that RFID blocker piece.
Historically, we tend to come up with the innovation, THEN deal with the
ramifications of it.

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 5:24 AM, Mr. Worf <hellomahog...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The guy that has been doing these experiments seems to be addressing all of
> the possible issues that could happen out on himself. Its quite possible
> that the RFID chip will become a human upgrade in the very near future. The
> question is why. Are we so lazy that we cannot pull a card out our pockets
> to open the door??
>
> Speaking if RFID chips, there was is a show called Pitch Men on Discovery
> channel. The host of the show does infomercials. In one of the segments this
> week, a guy created a product that blocked the signal of a RFID chip reader.
> In theory, a thief could use a reader and steal your credit card info while
> walking down the street just by being near you. The plastic card holder
> blocks the signal keeping your credit card secure. My question was, no one
> thought of this before they released the RFID credit cards to the public?
>

> On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 4:32 PM, Martin Baxter <martinbaxt...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> [?][?][?][?]
>>

>> On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 7:30 PM, Mr. Worf <hellomahog...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>

>>> He probably used windows. :)

>> --
>> "If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
>> wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQUxw9aUVik

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant

<<1B2.gif>>

<<360.gif>>