From: Martin Baxter <martinbaxt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Steampunks: The New Goth?
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, August 30, 2010, 11:04 AM

      I'll try, B.

Maybe it's because I know nothing of the Goth movement, aside from seeing the
results walking through Atlanta, but Goth seems to be just for a select set of
people (usually teens to early twenties), while I've seen people of all ages in
steampunk gear. Literally. And I'm trying to avoid bringing in a racial
component, but... I have yet to see a person of color in Goth. One Asian girl,
but that's it.

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Bosco Bosco <ironpi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

      I'm not sure I understand what you're saying? Could you reiterate?