Fate,

A plasma set's LIGHTER than an LCD? I've got one of those (only 19", because
I don't have the wall space), and I was expecting to need a cart to haul it
to my car. I tucked it under my arm as I left.

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant