From: "Sammie A" <jazzynupe...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 1, 2010 7:31:16 AM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Geek time!

Keith,

thanks man. yes, i prefer plasma because it has a 600mhz refresh rate...if u
are into sports (as i am) u have 2 watch it on plasma. lcd at it's best is
120mhz (some just 60 and a couple are now 240) are still slower than 600mhz.
plus the added benefit is that the plasma has such richer color than an lcd.
those bulbs behind the lcd cause's it 2 blur out some of the darker colors, but
plasma gives you those deep rich blacks, and bright yellows. plus, it's a hell
of a lot lighter 2 hoist up.

Fate.