From: Adrianne Brennan <adrianne.bren...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Geek time!
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, September 1, 2010, 6:42 PM

      It's hooked up to a wifi router, yeah. I keep a netbook in the downstairs
area and a laptop in the bedroom in addition to having a work laptop. I have
the LG Blu-Ray player.
~ "Where love and magic meet" ~

http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon

Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:41 PM, Keith Johnson <keithbjohn...@comcast.net> wrote:

Your cable modem/router does have wifi built in, right?