From: "Kelwyn" <ravena...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 5, 2010 11:10:23 AM
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Finally Saw Inception

I am roping off the Keith Johnson/Bosco Bosco curmudgeon section of the theater
(not that anything is wrong with that). If memory serves me correctly both of
you were in the same (wrong) camp regarding the first Matrix movie - and, for
many of the same reasons.

As an old (former) friend once told me: "There is no accounting for taste - AND
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!"

You can both be right and still be wrong. I recently saw "The Hangover" and I
don't get it. It is stupid, pointlessly violent, (racist even) - but not funny.
Millions beg to disagree with me.

You two gentlemen obviously have both taste and erudition so I will just chalk
this up to different strokes for different folks.

~rave!