Hello !

I am wondering if someone has developed a snippet or a script that converts
libsvm format into a format directly usable by scikit without the need to use
of load_svmlight_file.

The reason is that I am trying to use the examples provided on the website, but
all of them are written in a format that is not a libsvm one.

Thanks

Rad