Hi all,

Thanks, Nicolas, for starting the introductions. I would also like to
introduce my GSOC project. I'll be adding biclustering capabilities to
scikit-learn: some well-known algorithms such as Spectral Biclustering,
Cheng and Church, and BiMax, as well as scoring metrics and utilities
for generating datasets.

In case you are not familiar with biclustering, I'll be publishing my
first [1]blog post in the next few days which will be a gentle
introduction to the subject.

I am currently finishing up an implementation of Spectral Biclustering.
If you like, you can follow the [2]branch as I work on it.

Best regards,

Kemal