These cannot replace our current setup. We could/should think about
changing our setup, but that requires work. The two most important aspect
are that the home page http://scikit-learn.org points to the stable
documentation, and that the stable and 0.14 are valid links. The first
point is starting to be addressed by building in a 'stable' subdirectory
and I see a way forward using that. The second one could be done by
duplicating the documentation tree, althought it's ugly -as it uses up
disk space- and error-prone.